7 weeks in hospital...12 times ressusitated...4 life threatening illnesses...2 opperations...

7 weeks in hospital...12 times ressusitated...4 life threatening illnesses...2 opperations...
IS THIS NOT PROOF OF A MIRACLE???

Sunday 11 February 2007

ThIs WeEkS PrOgReSs

so what have i done this week? i called up Great Ormond Street and left a message for Liz Smith, the woman who is incharge of the ECMO team but she still hasnt replied to me so i guess ill have to wait tomorro and try ring her again to organise an interview because time is running out for me. ive done some minor filming in the snow because i thought that the snow scenes would add a nice touch to my production. i also did some filming in my room and filmed all the get well cards i recieved. my main focus for this week is to get my interviews out of the way so that i can relax a bit more and finish off with some other filming such as my self interview.
im still trying to get some archive footage of the disneyland advert but i cant seem to find any of them ANYWHERE, leave a comment for me if you know how i can get one plz, Taa

No comments: