7 weeks in hospital...12 times ressusitated...4 life threatening illnesses...2 opperations...

7 weeks in hospital...12 times ressusitated...4 life threatening illnesses...2 opperations...
IS THIS NOT PROOF OF A MIRACLE???

Sunday 25 February 2007

i may feature in CHILD IN A MILLION on channel 5

after a few weeks of coming out of hospital i was invited to a hospital party which involved many patients such as myself who were in intensive care or on an ECMO machine... we had the news that channel 5 was comming to do some filming for a show called Child in a million. when the camerawoman came in the room she instantly saw me and apeoached me askin if im Anthony, i was pretty shoked an i was like yea and she goes OMG ive heard so much then she pointed the camera in my face and started askin me some questions... the documentary has 6 parts to it and each week 2 children are followed throughout their life in hospital...look out for me on one of the shows when they show a party it might be the last show

i also found out that whilst i was unconcious news reporters and TV stations were interested in my illness they wanted to make a documentary about me and my progress in hospital but my family declined all of these offers as they did not want me in papers and magazines and people intruding my life because i was soooo ill and they just wanted me to get better....WOWZA

1 comment:

neema said...

wow! lucky you =)