7 weeks in hospital...12 times ressusitated...4 life threatening illnesses...2 opperations...

7 weeks in hospital...12 times ressusitated...4 life threatening illnesses...2 opperations...
IS THIS NOT PROOF OF A MIRACLE???

Tuesday 27 February 2007

No MoRe TrAcKy ScAr!!!

tomorrow, Wednesday 28th Feb i will be going to Great ormond street hospital to have surgery on my neck....as you guys have probably seen, i have got a circular shaped scar on my throat where i had a tracheostomy in. i found that my scar is not very attractive and id rather it not be there. so with a talk with a doctor in Great ormond street i was told i could have the scar removed.

HOW WILL THEY REMOVE MY SCAR??
basically what they will do is sedate me under general Anaesthetic (where i am asleep fully) and cut a circle around my scar and remove that peice of tissue, i will be left with a hole in my neck by now... then they will take the top and the bottom of the circle and stitch them together so that i will be left with a small horizontal scar that would hopefully fade in the future...i will try my best to record the proceedure but i got a feeling they will not let me...wish me luck!!

No comments: