7 weeks in hospital...12 times ressusitated...4 life threatening illnesses...2 opperations...

7 weeks in hospital...12 times ressusitated...4 life threatening illnesses...2 opperations...
IS THIS NOT PROOF OF A MIRACLE???

Sunday 25 February 2007

Progress report

i have made more progress this week. i went for a ultrasound checkup on friday and they basically put jelly on my neck and used the same machinery that is used when lookin for a baby in the womb, the nurse told me they basically needed to check my arteries in my neck to make sure that they healed propperly after i was rished to surgery as my artary began to leak whilst i was in hospital in critical care, to my amazment she also had heard about me last year in hospital!!! she gave me the all clear and said it looks perfect.o yea and i also filmed that day and got some good shots..

No comments: