7 weeks in hospital...12 times ressusitated...4 life threatening illnesses...2 opperations...

7 weeks in hospital...12 times ressusitated...4 life threatening illnesses...2 opperations...
IS THIS NOT PROOF OF A MIRACLE???

Tuesday 27 February 2007

MoThErLy LoVe


heres a picture of me in my first week of being on a life support machine with my mother cuddling me. the two red pipes you can see dissapearing into my neck are the ECMO tubes, they are pumping oxygenated blood into my body. as you could imagine, this period of time was scare for all who saw me in this state, especially my mum. she had to have the news given to her that i only had 10% chance to live. she stayed with me day in day out everyday of my stay in hospital for all 7 weeks just so she could be by my side to comfort me. she told me it was the hardest thing to do just looking at me with machines and wires and tubes all over my body and the sound the machines kept making. it also upset her that she had to wear a facial mask when she came near me just incase what i had was contageous...my mum was so brave through the 7 weeks.

No comments: