7 weeks in hospital...12 times ressusitated...4 life threatening illnesses...2 opperations...

7 weeks in hospital...12 times ressusitated...4 life threatening illnesses...2 opperations...
IS THIS NOT PROOF OF A MIRACLE???

Monday 29 January 2007

Do Or DiE....The RiSkS FaCeD

  • blood clots forming around my body...i had a drug called heperin to thin my blood so it can easily flow through tubes, but ar any moment i could get a blood clot that could go to my brain and kill me. i had 24 hour care and my blood was checkedalll the time throught the tubes with a torch to make sure everything was A-ok!
  • MY FIRST FIT!!!!.....this was the point when something drastically went wrong, out of the blue whilst i was unconcious i started to fit, shakin and twitchin and foaming at the mouth, it took a while for me to calm down and when doctors finally did control me, they had to run a number of brain scans and CT scans to check my brain function....i had 2 options of what could happen, i could end up perfectly fine and pull through it, or i could of been left brain dead, brain damaged or parazlized lucky for me i was not left brain dead or damaged, i was just left with a slight memory loss, this means i cant remember as much as i could, for instance, if i get told something, i will easily forget it, or who told me it, and also its hard for me to remember simple things such as what i did 2 days ago, unless someone reminds me, then i can rememeber more....i guess beggers cant be choosers.

No comments: